Waterproof Hunting Pants

I wore chaps for years and just hang on tree when hiking.Also the same with filson tin cloth type.Havent horse hunted in a while,but run in thick wet areas in mornings,kuiu axis pant.Waterproof leg and seat.They have a jacket along the same lines,which I would like,when brushy,wet conditions,melting snow

Best waterproof pants I've had that keeps you dry have been rivers west and they are cheap compared to others just don't back up to close to a fire wearing them definitely will melt but never had their coat or pants leak. David

Kuiu chugach. Top and bottom. Just do it. They are seriously good. Busted wet brush in all day rain for hours, sweating etc, glasses in the rain for more hours, hiked out thru absolutely wet huckleberry brush etc smashing water against legs for 7 miles... Was just a bit damp from sweat. The pit zips on jacket and side zips on pants are an incredible thing.
This gear was a few years old at this point too. The weight can't be beat either.

@Reelamin
Did I miss something? When did he sell out?
He has been "invested" in to the tune of 100 million. 50 million and the next year another 50 million by Peter Chernin who is a anti hunter contributed 500k to Brandon and several other liberal anti gun politicians. Rinella claims he has total control....no way in Hello Chernin has no input with 100 million of his money on the line. Every penny you pay or Rinella makes goes to Chernin first then Rinella.

Same story line with Cabelas when they were being bought up "invested in" by Paul Singer. They claimed total control until Paul saw an opportunity to make some more money.

My latest Kuiu order just arrived today.

Whatever brand you decide on, try to make sure that's it's made with GoreTex. The seam tape is what usually fails first (due to delamination) and GoreTex seam tape just lasts so much longer than anything else out there. Also anything made with GoreTex has to pass rigorous inspection by GoreTex, regardless of what brand it is. Second to GoreTex for me would be anything made with eVent fabric, due to its breathability.