This month marks the 20th anniversary of the founding of LRH.

Quite a milestone to mark. LRHF is a top notch site. Exceptional content presented in a positive fashion from folks that care about sharing the sport. Over the years it has become the only forum that I am willing to spend my time to be a small piece of.

Great Job Len! It's been a place to learn and teach at the same time. With 60+ years of reloading, I have add a lot of steps in reloading from this forum or gotten a better understanding of what I have done when reloading. It's all because of this forum.
THANKS AND A GREAT JOB!

Last edited:
I joined back in 2005 when this whole LRH was just taking off. The information provided by so many great members is what gave me the confidence to buy my first LR rig. Len, thank you so much for everything.

Thanks Len, I learned most of what I know about reloading for accuracy right here. With a lot of help from a bunch of really great folks. I don't go a day without going to this site. You and it's members have kept this forum friendly and helpful versus the route other forums have went. Thanks to you Len and my fellow members.

I don't know how you do it. The technical issues are one thing. Guiding, sheepdogging, nudging, cudgeling the folks to keep this site on track and making it a fun, safe, entertaining, informative, and truly Decent place to visit is beyond my abilities. And to do so for 20 years. Whew.
This is my favorite place to visit. I have acquaintances and friends here. There are true experts here that actually take the time to share their knowledge and mentor.
Congratulations and Thank You.