This month marks the 20th anniversary of the founding of LRH.

This is an AWESOME website, full of great people, willing to share their knowledge & information...What could be better??
Congratulations on the 20 yr milestone, lets keep it going for the next generation of hunters & shooters.
:)😁👍👍👍

Attachments

• guns.bacon.jpg
    guns.bacon.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 52
How about that!

We've all met a gazillion nice men on LRH over all these years.

I feel so privileged...

Thank you all so very much...
Thank you Len for Hosting this site. Through this site, I have learned so much on Building, Loading, Shooting and tuning Long Range rigs. It has really fueled the passion. The people on here have always been great! Thanks again Len!!

Excellent job Len! I'm and older guy, been loading 50+ years and shooting nearly 65. This is the best forum out there and the largest group of intelligent, helpful, knowledgeable and friendly people one could imagine.
I've learned a ton from the members and my handloading/shooting skills have benefitted hugely. Also, with your support and oversite the Forum remains decent, appropriate and a huge knowledge-sharing resource. THANK YOU for a job well done!

I am so thankful for this website. I remember landing here after googling "long range hunting" looking for any information that would be helpful instead of judgmental. I read and read for several years before signing up and now I don't go a day or two without logging in to read and comment on things. Thanks Len for the all the work you have done to make this the best forum on the internet!
Someone that has been here all twenty year grab some of the state of the art discussion from the first and second years. Through them back out to see how they have changed.

I stumbled upon this forum overseas trying to do some research before going through a "down and dirty" squad designated marksman class so we knew how to properly use our shiny new M14s with Sage International Chassis and a leupold Mk 4. I grew up hunting and always had fascination with shooting long distances but never had any instruction so whenever I was able to access internet and had down time I was learning everything I could about external ballistics.
10 years later I have an addiction that has landed me with piles of reloading equipment and 3 custom rifles. Not many things on this earth get me as excited as a first round hit at long distances. Thanks for keeping this going Len!