Thieves Amongst Us

We have generations of people in our society that have never been punched in the mouth for being rude. The thought that they might face consequences for their actions never enters their mind. WE have done this, or allowed it to be done. When the most basic courtesy toward others is removed from society you get what we have, and more.
bottom line is no Jesus

l read the post about the individual who was pickup was broken into had his equipment stolen. I am a New Mexico native and resident and live in the northwest part of the state. I wish that I could take offense to his post, but unfortunately, I can't. Albuquerque is a cesspool of humanity and crime is a way of life. Police issue citations to burglars caught in the act. I once witnessed a two car collision and called 911. I waited at them site of the accident for over an hour before I had to leave. I don't know if or when an officer ever showed up. I even saw patrol cars pass by and none of them stopped. I hate to say it, but my State is an embarrassment to moral law abiding citizens. Our governor is a puppet for the the democrat party. The government's ideals and ideas go against law and order. Our education system is one of the worst in the nation. I hope that we can turn the State around, but with our liberal majority in the largest population centers, it might not ever be possible. The Democrat majority in our legislature even realigned our voting districts so now it is almost impossible to elect conservative representatives. What ever happened to the moral majority. In today's world, it is the immoral majority that controls our nation. Our politicians cater to those people to try to hold a stranglehold on our country. They allow millions of illegal aliens to enter our country knowing how they will probably vote. Our vice president is even trying to circumvent the naturalization process to grant them citizenship. Some are even advocating granting voting rights to illegal aliens. Why are liberals sacrificing our country to remain in power. How much longer can endure this? Wake up America!!!!

Amen brother. It's jaw dropping some days.

As our country's morals and ethics slide into the toilet it's important that parents teach their children right from wrong.

This summer my eight year old and I were riding in our Ranger coming out of the Selway drainage. We found a Glock 19 in a soft case in the middle of the road. My son thought we should keep it. After a good talk he was excited to try and return it to the rightful owner.

I reported it to the Sherif'fs Department. A week later the Sheriff called and said the owner reported it. I met the owner in the parking lot of small town grocery store and returned his gun. He was very thankful and appreciative.
Hopefully that is a lesson my son will remember and immulate.

There is something worse than a thief, a vandal. I can at least understand the motivation of a thief. Here in NM with the worst schools in the country, we voted for no bail. And when they do get to court, the liberal judges let them back out. That is working out just as you would expect. We're setting new records every year for murders in Albuquerque. During the recent balloon fiesta some ballooner lost his truck and trailer. One party rule here, and we defunded the police long ago.

I don't have any stickers on my vehicles to let thieves know I own guns. That just makes you a target. I've been lucky when hunting and camping. I've never been robbed in the woods. I have been "scoped" by a guy with no binos and a beer can next to him.

We have generations of people in our society that have never been punched in the mouth for being rude. The thought that they might face consequences for their actions never enters their mind. WE have done this, or allowed it to be done. When the most basic courtesy toward others is removed from society you get what we have, and more.
When you add to that many of them feel entitled to whatever they want simply because the want it you have a really bad combination.

Another bad aspect is that with Ebay, Craig's list, and Facebook there's a ton of ways they can make good money as professional thieves.

Myself and a friend were returning from a successful New Mexico elk trip and stopped in Amarillo, TX for the night. We totally emptied the truck and parked in the best lighted area we could. We were awakened by the police in the middle of the night and informed that our truck had been broken in to. The passenger side window had been broken out so they could reach in and rummage through the glove box and console without opening the door and setting off the alarm. There were no decals of any kind on the truck to point us out as hunters. The officer said that a pickup in hunting season with out of state plates was all that the thieves needed to mark it as a target. We didn't lose anything but the rest of the trip home was miserable with the cold wind blasting through. A look through hotel reviews for Amarillo will reveal that this is a chronic problem for this city. I just returned from an elk hunt and myself and the rack off a nice bull drove straight through. I was prepared to sleep in my truck with my pistol if need be.

Right about 2,022 years ago. That's when everything changed.
Things were pretty bad before that. Maybe it' fake news but I hear they killed a guy just because he went around telling people to stop focusing so much on this world and ritual worship and instead they should turn to God. A few months before that they cut of some guy name John's head for doing the same thing. The establishment didn't like what he had to say; I guess they didn't believe in freedom of speech.

Things were pretty bad before that. Maybe it' fake news but I hear they killed a guy just because he went around telling people to stop focusing so much on this world and ritual worship and instead they should turn to God. A few months before that they cut of some guy name John's head for doing the same thing. The establishment didn't like what he had to say; I guess they didn't believe in freedom of speech.
True story!

However, you can't deny, that's when "it changed."

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

I find crappy motels that let you park outside your room. I move it all into the room, even coolers and have a sidearm ready 24/7. Even public land hunting I carry a sidearm 24/7. I don't trust people.
About 15 years ago I stopped washing my vehicles and I always park them in albuquerque and have never been broken into. Seems like thieves are always breaking into the nice shiny vehicles. This has worked for me so far and I have the added benefit of my wife being able to find the car in large parking lots. She just looks for the dirtiest vehicle there.

There is something worse than a thief, a vandal. I can at least understand the motivation of a thief. Here in NM with the worst schools in the country, we voted for no bail. And when they do get to court, the liberal judges let them back out. That is working out just as you would expect. We're setting new records every year for murders in Albuquerque. During the recent balloon fiesta some ballooner lost his truck and trailer. One party rule here, and we defunded the police long ago.

I don't have any stickers on my vehicles to let thieves know I own guns. That just makes you a target. I've been lucky when hunting and camping. I've never been robbed in the woods. I have been "scoped" by a guy with no binos and a beer can next to him.
Just another Albuquerque YGTBSM story, about three years ago a BBQ restraurant had a smoker full of meat cooking for the next day's sales was stolen during the night. It was never recovered. Several women were killed and buried west of the city. No killer positively identified. A confidence store/gas station close to the airport closed earmy every night because it was constantly being robbed. Albuquerque definitely is not on my "want to live there" places.