The dumbest thing you have ever heard

High-caliber weapons, such as 9mm handguns, blowing the lungs out of people -JB

<while selling a Ruger American Predator to a customer> "Don't loose the part at the end of the barrel. If you do, definitely don't shoot it because you will blow up the gun. If you do lose it, you can call Ruger to get a replacement, but they are like $150." -Scheels "expert" employee

Over the years I have always heard the crazy gun counter, range and even work stories people have told, so let's do a 2023 version.

Mine to myself just a few days ago, this is going to be a fun project 🙄
A good friend restored an old shotgun. He told me that there was one stubborn spot of rust in the barrel that he had worked on removing for 3 days! I asked him why he didn't just shoot it out? "Just shoot it out..." he repeated dumbfounded. 2 shots & it looked great again.
Later, when he told his son about the rust spot, his son interrupted, "Why didn't you just shoot it out?" 😂

Here's the dumbest thing I ever "saw".

When I was younger, I worked in the LGS for a couple of years. A customer brings in a scoped rifle which he wanted to sell. The sales guy hoists up the rifle to look through the scope as he aims it at an elk head mounted high up on a column. For whatever reason, he squeezes the trigger. KA-BOOM!! Blows that poor elk clean off its mount!

Not many elk get shot & killed TWICE. 🤣😂🤣

Folks, If ya wanna hear the dumbest thing..................Just listen to Joy Bahar's
latest comments on guns.......... This is TRULY a stupid b***h, running off at her ignorant alligator mouth. Wish I had the link to post for yall, but I don't.

Please take a minute to look it up.......It is truly amazing how they let this stupid
b***h even be on the Television!!!!!!!!!
I'm still laughing at how powerful a 9mm is: "They will blow a man's lungs right out of his chest!"