Teslong bore scope, you should own one. (video)

Why 1? Ordered 1 from Teslong, after a month, still didn't get it. Notified Teslong about not getting it, they sent another.....then two weeks later, the original one showed up. Notified Teslong , they said keep it....But now, the phobia started...no barrel looks like I think it should! But everyone should own one, they are a necessity to cleaning and checking barrel condition..rsbhunter

The real questions is: what barrel is that and who did the chambering? You have ruined those of us who own a borescope, where 99% of our barrels do NOT look like then, even when new.
Thats a Krieger I chambered. Thats an average looking Krieger, and how a throat should look on a custom barrel. I would not expect that in a factory rifle.

Thanks Alex. I looked up Teslong on Amazon where I bought mine. I think I have the 150 model which is different than the cell phone model. I get a fairly respectable view down the bore axis with mine but can't use a mirror with it to get the side view shown in your video. For $50, I just went ahead and ordered the cell phone model as well rather than trying to get some kind of different accessory for my model. I hadn't seen what the cell phone version was capable of so thanks for posting the video.

Not sure, I have the flexible one that plugs into my cell phone, this is the only lens it came with. If I unscrew it, then its a straight on view. You may be missing that piece?
FWIW Teslong sells a kit with four different sized mirrors for their NTG rifle borescope. However it includes a 50 mm mirror which is not very useful. I have contacted them and asked they consider making a 6mm. They said they would look into it.

Since I went ahead and ordered the cell phone set up, what app is working well with it? I didn't see a Teslong app with decent ratings when I checked the play store for my android.

Since I went ahead and ordered the cell phone set up, what app is working well with it? I didn't see a Teslong app with decent ratings when I checked the play store for my android.
I tried several programs on my Samsung tablet and they would light up the LED but got no picture. Finally I used the Shen Yao China app and it works great. No program needed on my laptop, I just used the camera program already in the laptop.

If you bought the cell phone version like I did, then I suggest downloading the Shen Yao China app to your cell phone. I tired a couple others that didn't work on my galaxy 9.
Attach the C-usb adapter and screw the two cable pieces together. Attach one of the three mirrors that came with it to the camera. Adjust how far you screw the mirror on based on your bore size like it says in the instructions (i.e., further on the threads for smaller bore). There is a little lock ring on the threads to help hold the mirror at the distance you select. Open the app and plug in the C-usb connection and mine worked.
Sorry if the description is confusing but I don't know of a you-tube video instructional.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts