Teslong Rigid Borescope

MagnumManiac

G'day all,
After using the Teslong Flexible Borescope, I decided to order the rigid 26" version a couple of weeks back.
It arrived today and I have already had a play…my boss said I could!
I am happy to say it is clearer than the flexible version because the flexible one drops to the bottom of the bore changing the angle, even on a 22 cal barrel.
It has confirmed my suspicions about my 22-250 barrel, the throat is not concentric, so the chamber probably isn't either.
Very strange because it shoots quite well.
Anyway, I will be updating my progress with some of my custom barrels and the factory one's as I like to keep track of what's going on in there.
Here's a pic.
CDDB6D30-2447-49CF-9A88-78C0CEE42202.jpeg
Cheers.

MM have you bought the extra mirrors. They come for different calipers! A set of 4 I think! highly recommend them

MM have you bought the extra mirrors. They come for different calipers! A set of 4 I think! highly recommend them
The 5 mirrors came with the rigid borescope.
There is 22, 24, 28, 34 & 40.
The flex scope came with 3, a 22 cal and 2 smaller ones which are weird, the mirrors on both are smaller.

Cheers.

Old thread but my flexible Teslong came with 5 mirrors. Problem is, I used it 3 times and this morning it tells me the camera is not connected. I've only had it a little over a week.

Old thread but my flexible Teslong came with 5 mirrors. Problem is, I used it 3 times and this morning it tells me the camera is not connected. I've only had it a little over a week.
Which model did you get? Mine uses an app to connect to your phone using Bluetooth. Make sure all fittings are correct.
If you still have issues, I could send mine across the pond for a fee.

Cheers.

I bought the model with the 5" screen and flexible cable. I connected and reconnected it but it never recognizes the cable. It was $100 dollars. I should get my money back. At that price point it's the only game in town so I'll probably get another one. Thanks for the offer though.

Now that I know what I can see with it I'm going to miss having one.

They have been very responsive to emails from me, yiu might want to ask them directly

The size and number of mirrors they included changed over time. When I bought mine, it came with the three little ones
Mine came like that, and it had no option for the monitor, but since buying the rigid model, either of them will fit the monitor.

Cheers.

Mine came like that, and it had no option for the monitor, but since buying the rigid model, either of them will fit the monitor.

Cheers.
I bought the WiFi version with the option of direct to laptop, this way I can view on my iPhone if am at a show/shop or my laptop at home.

Brownells sent the RMA today so I boxed it up and sent it back to them. Hopefully they'll turn it around pretty quickly. I'm thinking about buying a rigid version so I won't be without a borescope (that I've lived my whole life without until now, Now I'm a borescope addict).

Recent Posts