Terminator Brakes In Stock

Tikka Lover

Official LRH SPONSOR
Just got a new shipment of brakes. Well stocked on all models right now. Been playing catch up since Covid was delaying all my shipments. Good to go now. Here is a direct link to my site where you can see specs and prices for all the brakes. LINK>>>> TERMINATOR BRAKES. We have tiny brakes that weigh 1.2 oz all the way up to the T7 that is..... wait for it.... 4 lbs. Believe it or not I have sold a few of those. Not many options out there when you have 2" O.D. barrel at the muzzle. Everything in between too, self timers, black, silver, lots of metric threads, odd ball SAE threads. We can pretty much match up anything. Shoot me an email if you have a question about which model you need for your application. [email protected], email I respond just as fast as a text AND I actually pick up my phone!!! Imagine that. 801-427-1126 Brian. I don't ignore people because I am out of something. Every brake ships out same day you order it, if in stock, 2-3 days to most places. NO ONE beats my customer service. I am the communication king. You shoot me an email at 10pm, you better believe I am answering you back on the spot. Many many guys on here can vouch for that! Have a great day!