Terminal Ascent Bullets?

Wish these were readily available and reasonably priced, I'd love to try them in several of my rifles.

The design is similar to the mk319 sost bullet design, only with the added benefit of the bt and heavier--- the mk319s are Killin machines -- best of both worlds bullets

I have a supply of Federal factory loaded 375 H&H with the 300 TBBC that have worked well, but these prices are insane! Qty of 25 for $168!
They must not want to sell any!
They must know something we don't. The .416 are cheaper. Must be high demand on those .375

The integrity of the ELDX does not compare to the Ascent in my humble opinion . I would deem the Ascent as one of the best bullet designs on the market , for hunting . I am a hunter, have not shot critters with every bullet made . I only dabble in bench rest shooting for fun . These are killing machines .
I agree. The construction of the bullet is fantastic.
IMG_0406.jpeg

Local gun shop had about 10 boxes of the 30 cal 180gr Federal Trophy bonded. I think forerunner of the Terminal Ascent. Should have bought a couple boxes, but left them for someone needing them more than I. All gone now.

They haven't been available but have sometimes caught wind of the Edge TLR bullets being made. Look for those. it's the same bullet just coated in black nickel (so I've heard, don't quote me on it though.) I've heard they aren't made consistently though. Reloading solutions has some, maybe if you could order it from there. Not sure, they don't ship over seas but it let me check out.
https://www.reloadingsolutions.com/...onded-boat-tail-50-box?variant=29704749023277
That's an overseas company. Can't ship to U.S. unless you have ATF and the Mush Heads permission. 😉

Not sure how they are on game as i never ended up using them. Loaded in my .280AI they were the absolute worst accuracy of any bullet i have loaded for that rifle. Burned almost the whole box trying to find a load the rifle would shoot. 1.75MOA was the best i got and that rifle puts everything else in one hole. Went to hammers and never looked back. YMMV
The 160's shoot sub 1/2" in my 7mm Rem mag and I'm early pushing them. Have never recovered any from game as of yet but it's a darn good bullet.

Local gun shop had about 10 boxes of the 30 cal 180gr Federal Trophy bonded. I think forerunner of the Terminal Ascent. Should have bought a couple boxes, but left them for someone needing them more than I. All gone now.
Nope , the TLR was the predecessor to the Terminal Ascent. I have some of the TLR but not enough.