Terminal Ascent Bullets

packgoatguy

Does anybody know anything about Federal's Terminal Ascent bullets, and whether the heavies will be available as component bullets? I see on their site that they currently offer the 155gr 7mm bullet and the 200gr 30cal bullets... but I've read that they are supposed to be coming out with a 175gr 7mm and a 215gr 30cal bullet (which they already should have for the 300prc) to be offered as component bullets for reloading. Has anyone else heard this? Any ideas as to when they could be available?

Does anybody know anything about Federal's Terminal Ascent bullets, and whether the heavies will be available as component bullets? I see on their site that they currently offer the 155gr 7mm bullet and the 200gr 30cal bullets... but I've read that they are supposed to be coming out with a 175gr 7mm and a 215gr 30cal bullet (which they already should have for the 300prc) to be offered as component bullets for reloading. Has anyone else heard this? Any ideas as to when they could be available?
I've never been able to find any of them in component form so not sure when or if these new ones will ever come available.