Terminal Ascent Bullets?

Have a lot of Federal 375 H&H with 300 gr TBBC. Maybe I could put them on a diet so I could use them in my 300 WM? (Sorry, it's Monday after a long weekend putting up with 8 ladies in the house for wifey's 80th BD!…exhausting!)

Not sure how they are on game as i never ended up using them. Loaded in my .280AI they were the absolute worst accuracy of any bullet i have loaded for that rifle. Burned almost the whole box trying to find a load the rifle would shoot. 1.75MOA was the best i got and that rifle puts everything else in one hole. Went to hammers and never looked back. YMMV
Hi, factory 155's work well in my REM 700 & Browning Stainless Stalker both in 7RM

I have taken 3 elk with the Terminal Ascent and it's predecessor. 1 at 570 yds, 1 at 510 yds and 1 at 190 yds. None went over 20 yds after being hit. 2 were with the .308 ,200 gr and one with the 175 gr. I shoot a Mod 70, .300 WSM. The accuracy is outstanding and the terminal performance was better than any bullet I have used in 0ver 60 years of hunting elk. l do have some .200 and 175 gr that would sell you. PM me and I'll tell you what I have. Last season was my last for elk hunting. My old horse (who's almost as old as me) is no longer usable, plus the elk quit coming to the area I had so much success in previous years.

I have taken 3 elk with the Terminal Ascent and it's predecessor. 1 at 570 yds, 1 at 510 yds and 1 at 190 yds. None went over 20 yds after being hit. 2 were with the .308 ,200 gr and one with the 175 gr. I shoot a Mod 70, .300 WSM. The accuracy is outstanding and the terminal performance was better than any bullet I have used in 0ver 60 years of hunting elk. l do have some .200 and 175 gr that would sell you. PM me and I'll tell you what I have. Last season was my last for elk hunting. My old horse (who's almost as old as me) is no longer usable, plus the elk quit coming to the area I had so much success in previous years.
Well I hope you hang out here and share your wisdom with us. IMO what you have learned is more valuable than any bullet.