TARGET BULLETS ARE NOT HUNTING BULLETS!

How many times are we going to have to this same pointless conversion? We have beaten this to death again and again and it doesn't change anyone's mind one way or the other.

If it wasn't for answering the same questions over and over for 10 years plus now, I wouldn't have a job. We will continue to answer this question for at least another 50 years.

Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

"I wonder what DocUSMCretired" job is @xsn10s?
he's retired so he raises on of them gardens that lions live in and builds bi-planes and shoots trap by the pond to practice for when salesman show up

I actually enjoy the banter back and forth. The derails are somewhat entertaining as well. I consider myself open minded and like to weigh the pros and cons. Many of my rifles liked the AMAX, and I liked the price. I fell into the group of hunters that shied away from target bullets on big game bullets. This was really nonsensical as I used Berger bullets that happened to have "Hunting" in their description. Yet, they were very similar in effect to target bullets.

"I wonder what DocUSMCretired" job is @xsn10s?
he's retired so he raises on of them gardens that lions live in and builds bi-planes and shoots trap by the pond to practice for when salesman show up
What's his avatar. He states he is working. Hint