Talk about a “close call”!!! 😳😳😳

We all know this could've ended much differently and often does, after seeing this I ask that people think more about our law-enforcement personnel. it's a tough job not even talking about angry people or fighting with people I'm talking about the psychological effects of seeing things on a daily basis that you just don't want to see. thank you very much Deputy 819 for the job you do every day!
You're welcome my friend(s)! 😇 It's esteemed statements like this that represent our only 'reward'. The 'psychological effects' are very real, I assure you. 😕
This girl really didn't know how lucky she really was…..she hasn't seen (or had to clean up) what I've had to. I felt compelled to 'commemorate' the occasion by giving her one of the little blue LED key-chain flashlights that our office has made up. Hopefully it will serve as a reminder that there is a "light" in this world….and it was certainly with her that day.

20190509_172456.jpg

Same thing happened to me a few years ago. This is what came through at 65 mph:

20190509_172545 (1).jpg

Horse head artwork cut out of a plow disc. About 1/4" thick and heavy enough!

You're welcome my friend(s)! 😇 It's esteemed statements like this that represent our only 'reward'. The 'psychological effects' are very real, I assure you. 😕
This girl really didn't know how lucky she really was…..she hasn't seen (or had to clean up) what I've had to. I felt compelled to 'commemorate' the occasion by giving her one of the little blue LED key-chain flashlights that our office has made up. Hopefully it will serve as a reminder that there is a "light" in this world….and it was certainly with her that day.
I value my little keychain also thank you deputy 819

Also amazing that she was able to keep her cool enough to get to the shoulder safely.
Excellent point, for sure! A lot of collisions happen because the vehicle was pushed beyond it's mechanical limits as a result of inappropriate driver input. She was able to maintain control despite the explosion of glass in the cockpit. 👍

We all know this could've ended much differently and often does, after seeing this I ask that people think more about our law-enforcement personnel. it's a tough job not even talking about angry people or fighting with people I'm talking about the psychological effects of seeing things on a daily basis that you just don't want to see. thank you very much Deputy 819 for the job you do every day!

Amen brother 🙏.