WOW, had a close call this evening!!

Dang man, you are having a bad go at it.

If it will make you feel better, and me being the nice guy I am, I will put in for leave next week and drive up there to help you out. We can take an ATV ride out to the mountains (gotta get back up on that horse sometime) and I will piggy back you to a shooting position (unless you are over 250lbs). I can get the rifle set up, align the sights, and even pull the trigger if needed. I will even go so far as to wipe the drool from your face before it freezes if you are that doped up! Anything to help you fill those tags of yours!:D

Just kidding, get well soon. And listen to the fella telling you to get the most from the physical terrorist!

That's funny Bravo 4. I'm a little big for someone to haul up a hill :D I tried like crazy to get out the last day but the stupid pain meds had my vision and head swimming, I could get be hind the rifle but unless I was using grenades there was no way I was going to be able to line one up.
I tell you one thing next year we show no mercy!! I had a real nice bull let me line one up on him at 836yrds and I got all set up but the guys I was with started whining that they needed to be closer so we got closer, to close for me to be effective with a 13 lb gun and these yahoos miss at 200yrds with me call ranges for them. They felt bad cause they knew I would have dumped that bull without hesitation an hour earlier, I'm not letting them forget about it either especially since they tagged out while I was in surgery!!! gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.