🔥🔥New Action to the market $899😳🔥🔥

RockyMtnUT

Good for them! Innovation and bringing prices down not up. Perfect timing. 🔑too success.
24D13165-D89D-4B70-B49C-019F4810A9C8.jpeg
B5CD30D1-A8F1-488E-8AB0-DBD6FAF13AA6.jpeg

Last edited:
Since that ugly bolt handle can be replaced it looks like it has the bells and whistles. Machined integrated recoil lug and scope rail, changeable bolt faces, a cocking indicator, and fluted bolt. Nitrided.
I know, I know, but have you ever tried the bolt knob? I thought the same thing until Area 419 put one like it on my rimfire. One of the easiest bolt knobs to manipulate I have used.

Don't see any reason why it wouldn't headspace the same as their other actions for prefits. Curious what the normal price will be once the introductory pricing ends.
The same. All his actions are $100 difference except the mausingfield. The ARCHIMEDES will be discontinued in time he says.

Last edited:
Since that ugly bolt handle can be replaced it looks like it has the bells and whistles. Machined integrated recoil lug and scope rail, changeable bolt faces, a cocking indicator, and fluted bolt. Nitrided.
Yeah, I don't love the look of it at all.

However, the features all sound awesome! Interchangeable bolt heads are a must for me. Right now my only custom is a Bighorn TL3, but these look to have all and maybe more features, also at a great price. I might have to scrape up some cash!

I love all the ARC actions. Whenever I build another custom that isn't self conscious about it's weight, they are who I will go with. I really like the Archemides myself, but I'll check this one out too. Maybe a heavy single shot .338 lapua improved.......