🔥🔥New Action to the market $899😳🔥🔥

That looks like a nice rig. Always cracks me up guys comment on the bolt knob, I wonder how many have used them. I have an early Mausingfield and am very happy with it.

#1 thing on this one, they cleaned up the coat hanger bolt stop!
Buddy has a John Hancock rifle with the Nucleus action. It has the cross bolt style bolt stop. It is bullet proof. Too many whiners complaining on a new and better idea, wasn't traditional. Some complained it wasn't quick enough. How often does one need to remove the bolt during a hunt or match?

I hope ARC can settle in and be happy with a design sooner than later. All of these GEN I,II,III etc are unnerving at least for me. I think of support down the road for parts.

That looks like a nice rig. Always cracks me up guys comment on the bolt knob, I wonder how many have used them. I have an early Mausingfield and am very happy with it.

#1 thing on this one, they cleaned up the coat hanger bolt stop!
Buddy has a John Hancock rifle with the Nucleus action. It has the cross bolt style bolt stop. It is bullet proof. Too many whiners complaining on a new and better idea, wasn't traditional. Some complained it wasn't quick enough. How often does one need to remove the bolt during a hunt or match?

I hope ARC can settle in and be happy with a design sooner than later. All of these GEN I,II,III etc are unnerving at least for me. I think of support down the road for parts.
Always wanted to try the Mausingfield....interesting actions. One good thing about ARC's generational changes is that they made an effort to consolidate parts between different models. Understand what you say, but at least there is a little logic behind it.

Always wanted to try the Mausingfield....interesting actions. One good thing about ARC's generational changes is that they made an effort to consolidate parts between different models. Understand what you say, but at least there is a little logic behind it.
Ya, unlike the changes Savage has made over the years.....lol

Recent Posts