SWFA SS 10 or 12x ?

I have the 10x SS on my Ruger American Predator 6.5 Creedmoor.
Very tough scope, tracks spot on...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 91
I have a SWFA 5-20 HD on my main shooter for tactical. I bought a NIB 6-24 Vortex PST to go on another Savage acton, I just received my Krieger that Dave Bruno chambered in 6mm Competition Match, 4th one of these he has done for me.

Definitely go with the 10X. The SS 10X is a fantastic scope. Probably the best scope youll ever buy for the price.
Variable powers are nice for those close in shots but the fixed power SS scopes are indestructible. The glass is exceptionally good for a $300 scope. The turrets track perfectly. The SS 10X is a great scope. The 12X will be just as good but youre sacrificing even less field of view for just a little but more magnification. The 10X is all you need even out to 1000+ yds

I know this is an old thread, I did the search thing. I'm 99.99% sure I'm going to buy one of these for starters, they do have decent reviews. It will be used on a tactical.223 trainer out to 700-800 yards. If I like it a second one would be a definite.

Don Dunlap

If you are a veteran you can get a discount if you ask for it.

Or if you are willing to wait for Thanksgiving, black Friday is SWFA's only sale day of the year.

These are my go-to inexpensive Mil/Mil scopes. I have 4 of them now. 1 is still in the box though.

They are a good deal at $300 like people have mentioned. But at a lower price on Black Friday and then SWFA throws in some freebies, its a no brainer.

Black Friday is not the only time SWFA has their scopes on sale. There is one around April 15th (tax day sale) This year is was the 15th through the 18th.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts