Swaro vs Huskemaw

I bought two more 6500s. The glass was really close, but one was slightly better and one was not quite as good on the military optics chart I set up at 127 yards. I have about 100 pages of optic comparisons. Normally I have to switch back and forth to determine the best optic. When I got ahold of a Schmidt and Bender it was instant. The S&B was like comparing a triple A baseball player with a major league player. But the S&B was either $4,500 or $5,400. I don't remember which.

For long range dialing reliability I would look to NF as I do not have experience with any others mentioned. I know that there were issues with S&B after a few years with the ones we had. Turret issues. Again, no personnel experience with them, just word from those using them daily. Shot them, glass was great.

I do have and Swaro Z3 that did a stint on a 300 RUM. No issues with zero. Had the BRH reticle, so not "so long range", but glass quality is very good. But you have to test for yourself. Your eyes are different than everyone elses and what works for yours, may not work for others.