Suppressor that don’t break ya

Because your statement was incorrect:

Your entire logic behind the 300 Win Mag being "higher pressure" is spurious because at the end of the day muzzle pressure is what matters, and muzzle pressure is a result of propellant mass and bore volume. It's very easy to get higher muzzle pressures than a 300 Win Mag. Even the tiny 223 Rem can best it easily in many very commonly owned rifles. The mass of the propellant ejecta matters, but so does the volume of the bore itself, which is described as the length of the bore.

To your point about listing the manufacture specs, I'd turn your attention to your own source material that cited poor welds as the root cause, and my own statement of "borderline welds over-stressed". A common 16" 308 WIN AR-10 that is exactly at the rated length could easily overstress a borderline weld whereas a common 26" Win Mag would have a muzzle pressure that's barely a third of the ARs pressure and would never have a problem even with a bad weld.

Basically a 16" barrel length on a cartridge similar to a 308 WIN (meaning common 16" AR-10 chamberings like 6.5/6 CM and 243 Win) is a hot rod and is harder on suppressors than larger magnum cartridges simply due to barrel length.
I think you like making arguments that nobody is making to justify writing out something that nobody is talking about to have an answer 🤷‍♂️

I'm looking for a suppressor that won't break the bank. I have one now that is an OSS and it is one heavy bastard. I'm looking for one for hunting that's not heavy and cost two nuts and a leg
I don't know what to tell you. I just got approved for one. It took about 15 months to get. I have applied for a second one. Guess what, you have to go thru the same process again. Stupid is, Stupid does!

I'm looking for a suppressor that won't break the bank. I have one now that is an OSS and it is one heavy bastard. I'm looking for one for hunting that's not heavy and cost two nuts and a leg
I'm trying out a Witt machine suppressor in 45cal, although they have .30& 5.56 options. Got it on a Black Friday sale for $200 plus tax stamp. 4" long, 13 oz, full auto rated, No barrel length restriction, not supposed to have blowback through the charging handle. I've only ran it on a pistol as of now. But already very happy with it for the price.

I'm all in on Thunderbeast at this point. They are repeatable, suppress excellent, and support the shooting community. I see 50% and 100% off coupons all the time. They also have no issue acknowledging a competitors can meters a little quieter because they know that's not the only thing that matters. I've seen many Pew Science references which are helpful, but some guys are picking the next can because it meters 0.5dB quieter rather than picking the one that fits the application (unless the application is strictly the quietest can). In my opinion, the Thunderbeast Dominus (suppresses between the Ultra 7 and Ultra 9) and Ultra 338 Gen 2 make the perfect pair for most shooting scenarios. The Dominus suppresses awesome but is short and light for hunting and any general shooting. The Ultra 338 Gen 2 is up there with one of the quietest cans on the market if that's what you're into as well.
Thanks for the kind words. The Magnus now fills a void we had up to 2021, which is a large OD .30 cal can designed for maximum suppression. (The Dominus was designed F/A and gas guns and suppresses like the Ultra 7.) The same length as the Ultra 9, it suppresses way better, in fact in the .30 cal, large OD, can metering sessions we put on youtube earlier this year around SHOT, it was the quietest .30 can we've ever metered period. The 338 Ultra Gen2, on .30 cal and smaller hosts, is only like 2 dB quieter. Another option.

You are right that for only 2, an Ultra 7 for hunting, etc, and a 338U/G2 for maximum suppression are really good set up.

Best regards
Zak

Thanks for the kind words. The Magnus now fills a void we had up to 2021, which is a large OD .30 cal can designed for maximum suppression. (The Dominus was designed F/A and gas guns and suppresses like the Ultra 7.) The same length as the Ultra 9, it suppresses way better, in fact in the .30 cal, large OD, can metering sessions we put on youtube earlier this year around SHOT, it was the quietest .30 can we've ever metered period. The 338 Ultra Gen2, on .30 cal and smaller hosts, is only like 2 dB quieter. Another option.

You are right that for only 2, an Ultra 7 for hunting, etc, and a 338U/G2 for maximum suppression are really good set up.

Best regards
Zak
How would the Magnus work on a 7 Allen Mag? 338 Lapua Improved case necked to 7mm. Running 106 gr RL33 in a 26" barrel. 150 gr mono at 3,700 MV.

Website has the magnus rated for 300 Norma, so pretty close. Worse case step up to the 338 gen 2, I've been waiting for mine to be ready since January. Was told July, so hopefully soon, cmon Zak!!!