Super deal on high end torque wrenches + MANY other tools/items (8/30-31)

ELR Researcher

I recently received a promo flyer from Zoro.com - 20% off (one-use) on an order (could be many items but all on one order). Shipping is free ground but they charge tax (at least for those of us living in California).Order has to be $200 or more, excluding tax.

When I then Googled on the parts I was looking for I found that Zoro.com is also offering a one-use promo of 25% off on one order.

The promo code for the 20% off is LABORYAYZ and the code for the 25% off is LABORYAY.

The first (20% off) is good August 30-31 (expires 11:59 PM CST on 8/31). It is unclear whether the second (25% off) is for both days or only today 8/30 - or may be associated with finding the part listed on a Google search (the detailed list you get on the right side or the results page) since there is a special colored indicator for the "special" or some other restriction.I'd, of course, try the 25% before the other.

Max saving (20% deal) is $2000.

The high end torque wrenches I purchased are from CDI Torque Products, a SnapOn brand. The accuracy is 1 (one) percent of indicated value (the value displayed).Their website describes the potential huge difference in accuracy when comparing "percent of indicated value" vs "percent of full range".The former is absolutely what you want.I just order two (one for small items - 24-240 in.lb., and one for barrels - 25-250 ft.lb.).Saved $205.CDI's site is cditorque.com

Zoro.com carries a very wide range of industrial tools and other items (consumer stuff, so huge range). Just make sure everything is on the same order.Go crazy and save.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.