Which torque wrench screwdiver?

Feedback from actual users can be found here:

Borka Tools adjustable torque screwdriver - Sniper's Hide Forums

Quality of hand tools made is Taiwan is ALWAYS better than made in China.

Thanks for sharing ... please don't take this wrong but are you a site sponsor? If you are, I apologize. This happened not too long ago, when a member and his partner started advertising ... all legit but the sponsor status lagged that resulted to series of untimely (or perhaps avoidable/unnecessary) queries .... lightbulb

Re: NEW! Borka adjustable torque screwdriver/combo [Re: BullzeyeNJ] kortik
offline.gif

Sergeant

Let me just say that Boris is a real good guy to do business with. I got my screwdriver about 2 days after I sent him money. Packaging was excellent and kit arrived in perfect shape. In my haste, I took the screwdriver out and didnt bother to read the directions that Boris printed out. I screwed the torque dial out the wrong direction and all the screwdriver internals went all over my kitchen floor. Got it back together and explained the situation to Boris through email. He was very understanding and told me to ship it back to him for re-calibration if needed. So I did. Screwdriver works perfect. Excellent communication through email. Didnt charge my anything to fix MY mistake and shipped the tool back to me...free of charge. I wish all my internet dealings went this smoothly. Thanks Boris!

Paul,

It's actually great to deal with customers like yourself - saves lots of time, effort and nerves. Just about everthing can be fixed when both sides show respect. Thank you.

Boris

Edited by kortik (01/04/11 04:04 PM)

Again, I don't mean to stir up the pot, but to be fair to the other official sponsors, which are probably too busy to comment, I just have to ask ... besides most of us welcomes you and what you have to share ... and of course for Len for your sponsorship. :D:cool::)

BTW, that seems like a nice product.

Thank you in advance for your support and understanding.

I thought I was just helping the member to get more info, nothing else.
I'm very sorry if posting above mentioned link was a violation of site rules.
It will not happen again.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.