Suggest front and rear bags for sighting in and hunting

unclebob

Could someone suggest front and rear bags for sighting in rifle that could also be used for hunting?
Thanks for your help.

Use those cloth bags that 25 pound lead shot is sold in, just refill with sand. If you're going up the mountains for Elk, might want to fill em, with something, a bit lighter. Maybe the walmarts have some foam beads in the craft aisle to fill em with. Bipod seems to work the best for the hunt tho, haven't seen anyone take bags along on a hunt. Good luck.

Use those cloth bags that 25 pound lead shot is sold in, just refill with sand. If you're going up the mountains for Elk, might want to fill em, with something, a bit lighter. Maybe the walmarts have some foam beads in the craft aisle to fill em with. Bipod seems to work the best for the hunt tho, haven't seen anyone take bags along on a hunt. Good luck.
Thanks for your suggestion on foam beads
Sounds like a great idea

Caldwell Dead Shot bags have worked well for me. However, I always verify in the manner that I will be using g the rifle in the field.
I will go look at the Caldwell bag if some of the stores in my area carry them, maybe Bass Pro will have them
Thanks

I've filled a rear Caldwell eared bag with spray foam....just don't fill it too much...if ya do....you'll have to holler out some of the foam....