Stuck cases

Thanks Was thinking Stuck case, we'll grab the removal kit. Then it was still on the mandrel never thought about that getting stuck in there as well
It happened to me once and after that I made sure I brushed in side of the neck, no issues since.

and it's very tedious to do it. My neck mandrels get Unique, and if I size alot of cases I wouldn't use Unique or imperial or Burts bees it would be RCBS on a brush. Unique and Bees seems to be the slickest and have the least resistance so far. I really don't like to work that hard on the press lever.

I just tried lanolin in case necks over mandrel, works well, just as well as unique and bees.
Thanks about Lanolin as I have some and feel it will combat cold weld that can happen.
I love this site.

I'm sure everyone has their favorite case lube and their least favorite case lube.
Some people like that are usually pressed for time or just get in a hurry like the Hornady Spray One Shot.
For me, I like reloading almost as must as shooting..I said ALMOST.
Some use lanolin and alcohol mix.like Dillon D.C.L..Ive used it But it can get real pasty up you get sidetracked and don't get to finish out sizing cases.Unless you k eep them in a big baggie.
IWhen I first started reloading I got one stuck and panicked and bought Forster High Pressure Case Lube.A little goes a Long Ways.I then bought RCBS Resizing Case Lube and and a few lubricating/sizing dies..Then a Couple Case Lube Pads..They are still new.Never used either Hornady or the RCBS .
Which brings me back to Hornady Unique Case Lbe and Imperial Dry Neck Lube..which I mainly use.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220204-221005_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220204-221005_Gallery.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 33