Stop neck sizing your brass!!!

I would tend to believe people who worked at Sierra bullets and shoot for Team Lapua USA.

Y3IiYL5.jpg

Last edited:
So...

The conclusion is lies, **** lies and statistics. No wait, that's not it....

Do what works for you and your rifle(s). Yup, that's the one. There is no right or wrong, correct or incorrect. It's is what gets you your accuracy results.

edited by Len

Are you aware that you are posting contradictory references. One author you quote says N/S the other says F/L.

Last edited by a moderator:
No webpage was found for the web address: http://www.chuckhawks.com/neck-vs-full-resizing.htm

HTTP ERROR 404
I'm not a 5th grader, I don't know why that happened. But bigedp51 was able to find it in #91. Thanks BIG : You can find comments and stats for both ways, like I and others have said before use what works best for you. And remember every gun and chamber is different, what works best in one may be second best in the other. A gain in speed does not always make the load more accurate, there are many, too many things that can effect accuracy and some are harder then h33l to find. I hope that everyone regardless of how they prepare and load their shells achieve everything from their loads that they wish for. Hope 2018 is the best year ever for hunting and shooting for all of you.

So...

The conclusion is lies, **** lies and statistics. No wait, that's not it....

Do what works for you and your rifle(s). Yup, that's the one. There is no right or wrong, correct or incorrect. It's is what gets you your accuracy results.
Well said jfseaman: I have been trying to say that but I was afraid of dat puddy tat