spotting scope eye piece,angled or straight

Thanks to everyone.I have a straight but was spotting for a friend several years ago looking for a full curl ram before the season.
He had an angled spotter and I felt that if I was spotting most of the day I would prefer angled but like some have said that when you take your head away from the lens it's hard to find the animal you spent 20 minutes looking at.
I may end up getting an angled spotter to compliment the straight spotter but after 8 back surgeries I'm not sure I could handle that much weight.Oh well,thats to all
Maybe a high quality set of binos to complement your straight spotter? It might be easier on your back scanning with binos and then confirming with the spotter.

Good point.My bino's are Leupold and fairly nice but I know there is better glass out there as I have looked through many different brands.
For me clarity and color accuracy is a bigger factor for finding game than magnification. My eyes aren't that good anymore but even unaided I spot things due to color and movement.