special forces

hi you guys i was wondering your special forces and SWAT snipers, do they reload their own ammo for missions, or are they specially made by companies for sniping missions
My daughter was a Swat Sniper trained by 5th Special Forces John L. Plaster. She shot 308 WIN 168 Gr. BTHP (Match) Factory Remington express Ammo in her Tika Sniper Rifle. Several years ago, her Dept. switched to Hornady 308 Match.

My daughter was a Swat Sniper trained by 5th Special Forces John L. Plaster. She shot 308 WIN 168 Gr. BTHP (Match) Factory Remington express Ammo in her Tika Sniper Rifle. Several years ago, her Dept. switched to Hornady 308 Match.
How old is your daughter? John Plaster retired from the army in the 80's. I've never known of an SF team teaching anything longer than about a 1 week, really basic course to civilians, so hardly a "school". I was just reading about his post military career, and it looks like he taught some civilian sniper courses at the gunsite training facility. There's probably a lot I don't know about his past, so please tell us more.

How old is your daughter? John Plaster retired from the army in the 80's. I've never known of an SF team teaching anything longer than about a 1 week, really basic course to civilians, so hardly a "school". I was just reading about his post military career, and it looks like he taught some civilian sniper courses at the gunsite training facility. There's probably a lot I don't know about his past, so please tell on

Last edited: