special forces

I'm not aware of any that hand load for duty. Typically it is over the counter match loads that are issued by the department/unit—FGMM, Black Hills, or M118LR and the like.

If any of you are aware of teams that are allowed to use hand loaded ammo, I'd love to hear about
It.
Agreed.

Nobody, and I mean nobody on active duty in the US military is reloading their own ammo other than the AMU, and they just have some privates sitting around spitting out bulk pistol ammo because they shoot so much..

I'm not aware of any that hand load for duty. Typically it is over the counter match loads that are issued by the department/unit—FGMM, Black Hills, or M118LR and the like.

If any of you are aware of teams that are allowed to use hand loaded ammo, I'd love to hear about
It.
I guess ive lost my bet then, Thanks

Agreed.

Nobody, and I mean nobody on active duty in the US military is reloading their own ammo other than the AMU, and they just have some privates sitting around spitting out bulk pistol ammo because they shoot so much..
I know you weren't implying this @Hecouldgoalltheway, but for those not familiar—AMU shoots in competitions. They are not using these rounds for duty. (Well…technically speaking, shooting in competitions IS their duty…)

It.
Most do…YOUR Rifle, YOUR Load…

Agreed.

I can vouch for the fact that when my father was on active duty and assigned to the AMU, he reloaded his own ammo and modified his own government 1911 (I still have it).