Some people are just morons

Status
Not open for further replies.

birdiemc

Obviously with a title like that time for a rant.....today I was sitting at a stop light behind a truck with a sticker that said black guns matter with a picture of an AR on it...I thought it was funny so took a picture to send my buddy and the idiot driver, early 20's, gets out and starts walking back to my truck yelling at me, so I rolled down the window and he starts cussing me asking why I'm taking a picture. Then the other 3 doors fly open and more idiots start piling out, it took everything within me not to get out of the truck but I just hollered back I like your sticker so the moron turned and got back in his truck.
Here I thought it was only the libtards running around looking for a fight but apparently it spans both sides of the aisle. That guys lucky ive gotten a little wiser with age cuz the 20 yr old version of me wouldnt have remained so calm having 4 idiots pile out of a truck looking for a fight.

Obviously with a title like that time for a rant.....today I was sitting at a stop light behind a truck with a sticker that said black guns matter with a picture of an AR on it...I thought it was funny so took a picture to send my buddy and the idiot driver, early 20's, gets out and starts walking back to my truck yelling at me, so I rolled down the window and he starts cussing me asking why I'm taking a picture. Then the other 3 doors fly open and more idiots start piling out, it took everything within me not to get out of the truck but I just hollered back I like your sticker so the moron turned and got back in his truck.
Here I thought it was only the libtards running around looking for a fight but apparently it spans both sides of the aisle. That guys lucky ive gotten a little wiser with age cuz the 20 yr old version of me wouldnt have remained so calm having 4 idiots pile out of a truck looking for a fight.
You done the right thing. I had a similar incident where I was about to pull in a parking spot on the end of a parking lot adjacent to a driving lane. I was pulling into the parking spot clearly and a kid who could barely see over the steering wheel apparently thinks I'm pulling into the driving lane. I don't see how he could have thought that unless he was drunk or high because I'm a mile away. He yell's watch where the f#@k you are going. As he's driving off. He looked like a 13 year old kid. It wouldn't have made me near as mad if he would have just yelled: watch where your going and left the four letter word out. Now I was really mad for no more than an honest 4 seconds before I realized there was really no basis for me to remain mad about it. I thought of it as no more than a situation like monkeys at the zoo that makes a mean looking face at me. I had more than enough means to protect myself from a much more violent person than this little fellow and he must of been very reluctant about himself because he kept right on going steadily. He only had enough courage to holler out something while he was driving off. Not enough courage to stick around to see what reaction he might have got from me. I wouldn't given him the reaction he might have expected. I would have explained that I was pulling in the parking place which he would have probably figured out by that point. Then I would have asked the little guy if he knew that Jesus loved him so much that that he died on a cross to bear all of our sin so that none of us would have to go to hell, including the little fellow who cussed at me if he would repent of his sins and ask Jesus for forgiveness and ask Jesus into his heart, he wouldn't have to go there either. Well. Now I wish he would have stopped.

That's our new normal I'm afraid, everyone picking a side (even if you don't agree with 50% of that side), and getting really defensive/aggressive. It's concerning.
I agree. The country is becoming more and more divided. So, this division is definitely being encouraged. A house divided won't stand. There is a strong element of Marxism at the root of all of this. These people are using certain agendas as tools to accomplish something but it's not really these agendas in and of themselves that their ultimately concerned is with. The agenda is being used as a shovel but it's not the shovel that's really important to the digger. The important thing is the hole, and more importantly what he's going to put in the hole to replace what was taken out. But right now he wants everyone to focus on the shovel, so that no one really pays attention to the hole he's digging or what he's going to put back in the hole to replace what was taken out.

Last edited:
You done the right thing. I had a similar incident where I was about to pull in a parking spot on the end of a parking lot adjacent to a driving lane. I was pulling into the parking spot clearly and a kid who could barely see over the steering wheel apparently thinks I'm pulling into the driving lane. I don't see how he could have thought that unless he was drunk or high because I'm a mile away. He yell's watch where the f#@k you are going. As he's driving off. He looked like a 13 year old kid. It wouldn't have made me near as mad if he would have just yelled: watch where your going and left the four letter word out. Now I was really mad for no more than an honest 4 seconds before I realized there was really no basis for me to remain mad about it. I thought of it as no more than a situation like monkeys at the zoo that makes a mean looking face at me. I had more than enough means to protect myself from a much more violent person than this little fellow and he must of been very reluctant about himself because he kept right on going steadily. He only had enough courage to holler out something while he was driving off. Not enough courage to stick around to see what reaction he might have got from me. I wouldn't given him the reaction he might have expected. I would have explained that I was pulling in the parking place which he would have probably figured out by that point. Then I would have asked the little guy if he knew that Jesus loved him so much that that he died on a cross to bear all of our sin so that none of us would have to go to hell, including the little fellow who cussed at me if he would repent of his sins and ask Jesus for forgiveness and ask Jesus into his heart, he wouldn't have to go there either. Well. Now I wish he would have stopped.
Well when you put it that way it sure changes the way I think about that encounter....thank you for that perspective.

I drive 450 miles round trip for work . Granted I only work 3-4 a week . But it was very nice up till the last month most people were quarantined and a whole lot less morons out on the road. It's only going to get worse for the next bit more people are out and about after being in hiding for the last several months due to the China flu . And with every thing else that's going on everyone is all amped up and looking for a reason to start trouble. All we can do is our best to keep our families and ourselves safe . Be vigilant and don't stoop to their level

Dang that sucks. A gun guy yelling at a fellow gun guy. We are all so easily offended now a days. I guess in his defense, in the age of social media, you can get "cancelled" for not having the "correct" views.

I really care about my dogs more than 80% of people. No lie. A large portion of the population are wasting oxygen and resources while the rest of us lead productive lives and put forth the effort to leave an indelible mark on this world before checking out.

There are idiots of all political affiliation. There is zero reason to get out of your car and harass someone for taking a picture of your sticker. The sticker is literally there for attention and they are getting it, yet decide to have 3 guys get out and harass someone. Not only are they asking for legal trouble, they are asking for defaming the name of gun owners.

Also, the number of people with "rob me" stickers is astonishing to me. I love parking near a truck with gun stickers all over it, I know my blank truck will not be the first broken into in that lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.