Single digit E.S. dont mean squat.

Same can be said said about ES. Which is the furthest distance between two shots…
ES is used to refer to the velocity differences between shots. It is not a measure of group size and has nothing to do with distance. Adding more shots will NEVER decrease the ES. It only has the potential to raise it.

wonder why, if you had a 0 ES it would be a 5"ish group. idk, thanks for trying. I guess 99.2-99.5% will have to do.
I would need to reduce rifle accuracy to zero moa. But we can see a true .5 moa rifle is very accurate and easy to achieve. We don't have to break the bank. Also, getting a .5moa load with <15 ES isn't that difficult and doesn't require a lot of expensive tools. Getting below that we start running into diminishing returns unless a person is a tier 1 shooter.

ES is used to refer to the velocity differences between shots. It is not a measure of group size and has nothing to do with distance. Adding more shots will NEVER decrease the ES. It only has the potential to raise it.
This is why the thread ran off the track with mean radius vs ES (distance between the two worst shots in a group) for marksmanship. Plus, the horizontal .34 moa three shot group by the OP at 665 yards with an ES of 21 fps. That is including his one shot cold bore hole.

The probability calculator assumes the barrel is tuned to the accuracy of the rifle variable input . If the harmonics can be tuned to a .25 moa rifle than that is just too darn bad. I input .5 moa. So, it is. Who was it that said we can't fix stupid? Brian Litz is the one that first started adding this function to an app. I've never seen more misinformed people about getting a bullet on target downrange and go down supporting the impossible to the bitter end. I'm not preaching, I'm not trying to feel superior, I'm not telling, I'm not pointing out bad manners, I'm not making bold unsupported claims. Those are old and tired arguments at this point in this thread. And look there goes Christ in a sidecar.

Just wanted to share something with you guys. I bought another labradar ran them side by side this weekend with multiple guns. 30 nosler 2 normas and lapua improved. Both reading different. One read es 1 sd .8. Other es 30 over same loads side by side. Every gun being different but every other geoup or so it be that far apart. I believe es matters but only if its correct. So i can see why some people dont think it matters. I think it does but if its shooting accurately at distance then the es is closer then the chrono says.

Both reading different. One read es 1 sd .8. Other es 30 over same loads side by side.
I'll start out saying I believe you that the units showed this. LR can be finicky.

But to get to the bottom of it: do you have a list of the side-by-side velocities by shot? Would be very interested in comparing the variances. LR is pretty sensitive to certain settings, and if either unit missed a shot that would explain the issue.