Sig wins contract with the 277 fury

I got them when the cases were available, as I already knew the potential, as I'd been eyeballing this development from the beginning...and was too late, when deciding to get the rifle, as I was contemplating on it too long...but jumped on the hybrid cases with both feet. Snooze ya loose, is happening these days, with most everything.
I did donate a few fire formed 308 and 6.5 Creedmoor to a shooting friend to play with.
But for $60 or so you can get into the game, just order the cases in loaded form 277 Fury elete hunter 150 gr. There are a few places still offering 277 Fury hybrid loaded cases in factory ammo. Midwest Gun works I believe still has them on loaded ammo...so pull the bullets, form the case, and reload...while that option is still available, 2 boxes would give ya 40 cases to immediately play with...they are reloadable.
Plus they have Sig Cross rifle parts, and extra barrels .... but no 277 Fury, barrels.
You can buy the 6.5 Creedmoor 18" Cross rifle and load it, with the pulled bullet and resized cases, from New ammo. It will do 3000 fps with 140 gr bullets, in that 18" factory barrel, guaranteed...cause I can do 3150 plus with a 24" Until production improves and/ or the war effort subsides, it's difficult to get components. Always buy ahead, sales, large quantities for discounts, etc...do not hesitate on rare items, even if ya have to pay extra... like primers, always hear "I'm not paying that much"...so I decided I want to shoot, so I bought $1000 worth of primers several times, as they were offered in large lots. Now I have plenty of primers. While everyone else is saying they are gouging the customers ...and of coarse they are. I saw some of the powder markups that have been enormous in many cases as well... scarcity, raises the price.
Ill just keep shooting my 270, anything under 3700fps doesn't interest me anyway