277 fury

6.5 Creedmoor shooters can use the bi metal cases with the SS heads as I'm doing like running 140 nosler at 3155 fps or 150 SMK to 3053 fps.
But I run the 150 SMK at 2980 fps and the 253 Atip at 2956 fps in the comfort zone with resized SS bimetal hybrid 277 furry cases...no need to go .277 the 6.5 already has a variety of good bullets
Regular dies work fine the SS head is slightly undersize. ..but all manufacturers recommend against reloading and there are no dies for these cases they have stated, and warranty will be voided ...but its there and regular dies and components work. Use at your own risk, as they say...and powders are limited.

Are you annealing these cases? Just curios where to get some these hydrid cases at as well. Be badass if a guy could find em once fired military cases sold at cheap price.
The military should have truck loads, and should be like any military case...there were some available early on new, but that has dried up...only way to get them is buy the loaded hybrid factory rds and pull bullets...that is expensive and disappearing too since the 277 Fury civilian rifle failed... there a few places where hybrid cased ammo is still available, if everyone jumps on it, it too will be gone, but Midwest Gun Works had a few $ 60 and you can try it, 20 cases, pull bullets, resize in 308 first no bushing to move the shoulder back then 6.5 Creedmoor FL die, trim to length, neck turn in lathe, may want to mandrel also depending on your die to get correct neck tension. I have not annealed any case, 308, 6 5 Creedmoor, or 358Win. They have a locking ring of Aluminum, in the 3 peace case. The manufacturer does not recommend reloading, and voids warranty of the Cross rifle....probably in others too. I ran them 4 tines with some high pressures, no swipes on the head no loosening of the primer pocket. Bolt lift becomes stiff you stressed your action, back off the powder charge.
I not concerned with light bullets as of yesterday although 3100 fps &155 match is easy with 22" 308.
I have a 308 230 SMK in a 22" 9 twist 7.5 lb rifle running 2550, fps with a .800 BC bullets, and easy extraction, plus 17 rds fired in the short ladder 15 rds .988" two just to the left..it has an wide accuracy window, with the 230 SMK...not much room for more powder, 2588 was top velocity recorded. Soaking the barrel...also the worst S/D and lowest velocities was with Lapua Palma brass, the Lapua Large rifle had 40 fps advantage and generally better groups, and it was 88° and a 50 fps advantage with the 155 match, bullets...check it out if ya use SP brass...Starline's has a .080" flash hole SP brass, they claim better ignition...but I haven't tried it.