Shoulder bump problem or no problem?

His dies are too tight?
But you cannot get a sized case to chamber without a lot of resistance?
Can you chamber a fired case that has not been sized without resistance?

I would think, if the die was too tight, it would make chambering easier, but work the snot out of your brass. Am I off???

His dies are too tight?
But you cannot get a sized case to chamber without a lot of resistance?
Can you chamber a fired case that has not been sized without resistance?

I would think, if the die was too tight, it would make chambering easier, but work the snot out of your brass. Am I off???
I think he mis-spoke. The ID of the die would have to be larger than desired.

With a .555 chamber, why would I be having to size back down to .551 to chamber a piece? My fired brass measured .553. I'm gonna remeasure everything this week with a new upgraded measuring tool. Curious to see if that gives me any different measurements.

Don't be afraid of casting. I've done it before. Remember: you have to set a timer to do it right ... so make ALL of your plans in advance. Otherwise, you can do it twice ... like some other knucklehead I see in the mirror from time-to-time.
Im gonna order some of that crap and hope I don't have to use it 🤣 I'm gonna see if anything else tells me anything first. There have been some good ideas here. Regardless I think I still need to know the dimension of both chamber and die I'm thinking.

It still seems to me that the chamber is not .555, more like .553. I've gotta push my shoulders back more than I should have to before that web measurement changes.
Like I said, I'm gonna start all over and carefully measure everything and document before and after firing

With a .555 chamber, why would I be having to size back down to .551 to chamber a piece? My fired brass measured .553. I'm gonna remeasure everything this week with a new upgraded measuring tool. Curious to see if that gives me any different measurements.
There are many things you're not gonna know until you've fired that brass three or four times. It's a stout round. That'll 'do things' most people never get to see. Your brass flow can get weird. Your case dimensions all the way down to the case head can be affected. Typical spring-back might not be so typical. And ... ADG brass isn't 'normal' to begin with ... though you're probably better off in this case.

I've got my fingers crossed for you that this isn't a die issue. Because, if it is, that means you ARE going to have to get some work done on your chamber. The chances Hornady off-sized a die is less than the odds someone reamed your chamber off-spec.

Still too early to make a call.

While you're working up to your next range session, do yourself this favor: Ream/Uniform your primer pockets. Trust me.