Should we start to boycot these high prices?

If you already know boycotting will not work, why present it. Twenty-one pages in any forum is an in-depth discussion. Your question has been answered on page 1 by @bigngreen, @Slick8, and @Rick Richard and reiterated throughout the thread, but you still refuse to accept it because it is not the answer you are hoping for. You want us to boycott and hope the prices go down so you can afford to pay and play. For those of us that understand, we know that is not the case. Only you can help yourself to be able to pay and play - income is the driver and deciding factor. None of us like high prices either, but we understand the cost increase on all the goods and services that affects the reloading co
its like putting kid in a round room then telling them to go stand in a corner

There is a HUGE lack of understanding of capitalistic economics being demonstrated in this thread.
Oh don't kid yourself. They understand completely. They just want the fact that they don't have "enough" to be someone else's fault.

So then logical people could ask them, "how much do you need?" They could answer, and if they are given it, their "needs" will expand until it is gone, then they will be back to complaining and blaming again. They will never have enough, and they will never believe they only have to ask, believing they've received, and they will receive.

People in modern society are experts at justifying any behavior and making excuses. If you're that unhappy, maybe you should just drop a hand grenade on your entire life and start over. This time build a life that is sustainable and makes you happy.

Boycott! Makes it easier for me to find stuff like these. Came in the mail yesterday.
20220418_174957.jpg

Coal? The single worst contributer to our atmosphere. We are getting off topic here. This thread is about boycot and addressing the escalating costs of reloading.
That sounds like AOC talking. Clean coal power is a thing. We're kicking a dead horse here. After 22 pages even the dead horse is starting to hurt.

Clean coal, dirty coal isn't going to change the price of components.
The world isn't ready to give up fossil fuels. Not even close… am I going to be able to build a logging road a mile long with a dozer powered by Duracell? Am I going to cut timber all day with a 18 volt saw? Is the guy harvesting 2000 acres of beans going to do it with a battery powered harvester? Not yet, not even in 10-20 years.

Today:
Just ordered 1k 6.5mm 156 Elite Hunters for a pretty normal price. $60/100.
Same with 500 7mm 168 HVLDs for $60/100.
And picked up 8# of RL23 for $45/lb.
Plus a ton of ADG brass.

A lot of items are hitting shelves.

But primers....better have enough on hand for a while. I have heard scary forecasts for them.

Last edited:
Today:
Just ordered 1k 6.5mm 156 Elite Hunters.
For a pretty normal price. $60/100.
And picked up 8# of RL23 for $45/lb.

A lot of items are hitting shelves.

But primers....better have enough on hand for a while. I have heard scary forecasts for them.
I am hearing the same basically no primers produced for the public for the rest of the year.