Sherman wildcat stuff!

elkaholic

Hi guys,
I will be moving to northern Utah next week but will keep the same e-mail and phone #, at least for the time being. If any of you need anything, I will try to keep up, but it will be, and has been, a little hectic, so hang in there. I will be in the Salt Lake area temporarily, but plan on roosting in the Logan area (Cache Valley) as soon as we find a home. Until then, if you see "ELKAHOLIC" on a cardboard sign along an on ramp, be kind!:D.......Rich

Good luck on the move bud! Hope everything goes well. Keep us updated.

If you find that you have too many sets of dies and reamers for your Sherman calibers sitting around, you could always ship a 1 complete set of each of the calibers here for the time being. I'll take really good care of them for you. I swear I wouldn't dream of using them....... :D

Thanks for the good wishes guys!
Cliff....Actually I will probably be giving you guys a heads up before I get to Dillon as I have some 7 SAUM Norma brass for Rhian......Rich

Rich,

Well... Good deal... Logan is down the road from me....

U can't get from there to Rhian's w/o going by me:)

Is there anything you do that can be chambered into a 270 AM bbl that needs rechambering? Don't want to change the bolt.

N. Utah ain't a bad place to be..

Good luck on ya!!!

Rich,

Well... Good deal... Logan is down the road from me....

U can't get from there to Rhian's w/o going by me:)

Is there anything you do that can be chambered into a 270 AM bbl that needs rechambering? Don't want to change the bolt.

N. Utah ain't a bad place to be..

Good luck on ya!!!

Thanks Roy! Ya, maybe we could hook up for lunch or something? Is the Allen a .580" bolt face? If so, I don't have anything that brutal:D....Rich

Good luck with the move! Like I mentioned when we spoke a while back - Cache Valley is a great place to live!
Enjoy the mountains for me - I sure miss them out here in Virginia!

Thanks Roy! Ya, maybe we could hook up for lunch or something? Is the Allen a .580" bolt face? If so, I don't have anything that brutal:D....Rich

It's a RUM based cartridge.

U'll love it in Logan. The mtns west of there are steeper than thee Alps... I'm thinking they'd make a great backstop.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.