Sherman Wildcat Reloading Data is Here!!!

I have put together data from the many shooters that emailed/PM'd me. Here is what I have so far but I am still asking for more data to be PM'd to me so I can continue to add to this.
Thanks to everyone who contributed to this.
As always this data is for specific rifles and should be worked up to find what is safe in your rifle.
Do you need to be a member to see this data? I am interested in getting a rifle calibered in Sherman 6.5 SS

New thread that will get the continued updates as data is provided to me.

I have put together data from the many shooters that emailed/PM'd me. Here is what I have so far but I am still asking for more data to be PM'd to me so I can continue to add to this.
As always this data is for specific rifles and should be worked up to find what is safe in your rifle.

Hello everyone and Happy Thanksgiving 😊
Does anyone have any load info you can share for 7SST?
My barrel (27in) is nearly finished for 7 SST and to starting working up some loads. Going to be starting with 180gr ELD-Ms.

Does anyone have load data for the 300 Mega? Contemplating options and it boils down to 300 WSM or the Sherman 300 Mega. Certainly, more dies available for the 300 WSM.

Reloading data for 7mm Sherman SS

Attachments

• 7mm Sherman SS.pdf
    60.5 KB · Views: 158
New thread that will get the continued updates as data is provided to me.
7 Max, 24" proof barrel 8.4 twist, 150 grain BD-2, COAL 2.965", 58.8 grains H43450, Velocity 2945 fps, 23K jump, ADG brass.
I also developed a load with 62.8 grains H4831SC, velocity 2972, same COAL and jump but this was not as accurate in my gun.

7 Max, 24" proof barrel 8.4 twist, 150 grain BD-2, COAL 2.965", 58.8 grains H43450, Velocity 2945 fps, 23K jump, ADG brass.
I also developed a load with 62.8 grains H4831SC, velocity 2972, same COAL and jump but this was not as accurate in my gun.
I think you can get quite a bit higher with a slower powder. I got to 3k safely in my 7ss & N560

My thanks to all of you who contributed and a SPECIAL thanks to Ryan for his hard work and great job of putting this all together. I just could never get the time and this is a great help:)
so how do I look at all the Sherman 30 Sherman Mag reload data? Is it just by reading thru all the posts or what? I cant seem to find anything other than a coupleon Ricks webste. Thanks