Serious Forum Rules Violations

G

Green here--honest....
grin.gif

I have to appologize about the black sock thing.For one thing I didn't think you would be able to tell.And I really didn't think it was that important.
You see one of my hobbies is telling fibs about things that are not important.I don't tell fibs about things that matter, just things that annoy people. Like, when I get home from work I might tell my wife I forgot the milk.Then when she puts on her coat to go buy it herself, I tell her I was fibbing and it is really out in the car.She goes out to the car to get it, but of course I have already put it in the refrigerator where it belongs.Ha! Good thing I can run faster than her.
Anyway,obviously I underestimated the seriousness of the rules and I underesttimated the long reach of your computer technology.
I'm wearing my green socks now....... I mean I'll put them on right away.....as soon as I buy some.
Sorry,it's kind of a habbit.
blush.gif

And how do I know...you're probably asking yourselves.

Well if you know anything at all about computers and the internet you've heard of "cookies".

Enough said...I KNOW !

I am so disappointed! I never thought, working with a group of adults, that I would feel I couldn't trust them to follow simple rules. We don't have that many rules on this site, just enough to keep things orderly and to keep the naysayers off the site.

But now...it's too much for me and I have get get this off my chest before it tears my guts out.

This General Discussion Forum has one simple additional rule that the others do not have. I thought when starting this forum a couple months ago that it wouldn't be asking too much to add one simple rule.

RED OR GREEN SOCKS REQUIRED

I have learned that some of you using the General Discussion Forum are wearing white socks or black socks. I also know that one, whose name I won't mention, wears yellow socks with cute little red roses embroidered on them. You know who you are.

This violation of rules must stop...now!

Enough said, you are all adults. Trust is important to me.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.