Serious dilemma (or character flaw?)

GDKinCO

Anyone else ever have this torturous decision to make?

I picked up some brass, ammo, dies, etc for guns I don't have, as part of a larger garage sale. The dilemma - at what point does the quantity of components torment you into seeking out a new gun to go with all that lovely brass versus seeking out someone who could use what I can't?

A few years ago I weeded out calibers that I didn't really shoot any more, just to simplify life, and here I am again, considering complicating things once again. Of course, now is most likely the WRONG time to even think about buying or trying to find a new gun.

Greg

Nope happens to me all the time. I've gotten better at vrooming that stuff off as to realize juts what you did. Made my life simpler and I'm always happy I did it. Just hard to do.

Sell it or give it away. I'm at the point in my life where simpler is better. I've standardized on 30-30, 25-06, 270Win, and 30-06, and recently 6.5CM. If it can't be killed with any of those, I'm not hunting it.

Got any 243 Win brass or dies in that sale?

no .243 ... .22-250, .225 Win, 6.5 JDJ that I don't have guns for ...

as part of my caliber purge a while back I sold my .38 Special revolver ... years earlier sold my .357 Mags ... of course I got a bunch of .38 Special and .357 Mag brass in the batch... oh so tempting.

oh yeah, and 20 rounds of factory ammo for .41 Rem Mag ... never had one and that's not enough ammo to tempt me to shop for one

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.