Serious Forum Rules Violations

Mine are sheer.
grin.gif

Len, I wear white socks. I'm allergic to green or red socks.

I do, however, have a doctors note!

Len

I asked for the OD green socks change in the rules, so you know I am ok.

However, I think you need to check on that guy(?) who was talking about "sheer" socks. Double check the IP address to make sure it is not really San Fransisco or Key West.

BH

DWM, Yes

John, Email me a copy of the doctor's note.

Ian, Nothing exists to help a man when a well-intentioned wife gets stirred up with a man-improvement project. Sorry!

By the way, have you all noticed DK is staying out of this since I mentioned his yellow sox with roses on them?

[ 01-14-2004: Message edited by: Len Backus ]

Len,
I don't own a pair of green or red socks. By the way, do you know how I can get the green paint out froom between my toes now?
grin.gif

Len,
I can't help it, my wife dresses me funny every day
mad.gif

She has me going to the gym (New Years type resolution...) for human torture sessions, can't feel below my hips so not sure if I have feet to put socks on.

Red

I bought a shirt with your "slogan" on it when I was in the Anchorage airport a few years ago. Love it.

I read it somewhere several years back and it stuck. Very appropriate, I think. I have four sisters, one mom, and one wife, so I like to give them a hard time.
grin.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.