September is going to be fun

goodgrouper

Well, guess I'll have to dust off the old green monster. Seems I drew a cow moose tag in Utah and a doe antelope tag in Wyoming! Add that to a sheep hunt that starts the same month and this fall is going to be a blast. Literally.

Might have to see what a 225 accubond will do to mrs. moose. At long range of course! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

A cow moose was sighted in my daughters back yard in North Ogden. First phone call this morning was the report. There is also a black bear that hangs out at the local fish hatchery (down by the church).

Looks like you'll have a busy Sept. You'll have to get your portable B&B ready to go.

Good luck in finding them.

Then just do your thing!

Old Bear
Congrats on the 1K club!

GG
Good luck with the hunts
Where is a good place to see some sheep when playing at the lake? Any good canyons to go up and see them from the boat?

CAM

sounds like fun. i will be busy also, i drew deer,elk,and buck antelope in wyoming this year. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif good luck. huntinfool18

[ QUOTE ]
Where is a good place to see some sheep when playing at the lake? Any good canyons to go up and see them from the boat?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, there is no guarantee of seeing sheep of course but there is a little herd that lives on the near Dangling Rope Marina. They are often spotted eating the lawn next to the government housing just up from the dock.

There is also sheep up the Escalante river arm and a good sized herd near Hite. This herd used to live right near the bridge but since the waterline is now over a mile from the bridge, they have reportedly moved closer to the water but you may still see some around the bridge.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts