Fun stuff to shoot at.

OK, I am in a very confused state right now. I am a frequenter of starbucks but I always get my drinks with whole and not skim milk. I dislike granola. I often order their version of an egg McMuffin. My wife is heading up a "Cache in / Trash out" clean up event for the local Geocaching regulars tomorrow. Then sunday we are all going to kill some chucks.

Who am I? What am I doing?

( /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gifhehehe. I'm a hunter. I hunt chucks. I hunt geocaches. I help hunt garbage on fish and game property. And I just love my foofoo coffee. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

OMG!!!!! SAY IT ISN'T SO. I CAN HARDLY BEAR THE THOUGHT. I have been called a closet conservationist for missing ducks that were trying to land in my shotgun barrel but a closet liberal??? It can't be true. OOOOHH THE DREAD, THE HORROR. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

(Really, there ain't a liberal bone in my gun owning, suburban driving, republican voting, Idaho outdoorsman, omnivorous, body.)

You are starting to have some of the warning signs of being a "closet granola" - like spending too much time at the coffee house. Just look at out mutual friend, Troy - we both know he is a "closet granola", so if we start seeing you doing things like he does, then I will have to check you into "granola therapy". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Dude, he got "granola" so bad his freclkes are starting to look like raisins. It's his wife and her mother. They are slowly turning him into a box of grapenuts. When is this madness going to stop.

Al if I ever get that bad, you know, if I ever, I can't even stand the thought, If I.....
ever..
buy a pair of..
BIRKENSTOCKS (gasp, gasp)!!!!!!
I will be counting on you, my friend, to do the right thing. Lock me in a room wearing my birkenstocks, wool socks, cargo shorts and a tie-dyed shirt (all made from natural, organically grown fibers) with Rush Limbaugh, Mike Savage, Glenn Beck and the ghost of Ron Regan for a week with nothing to eat or drink besides lobster and steak and the finest beers from around the world.

Would you do that for me? Would you make me that promise right now? I'm counting on you Al. Don't let me slip to the pink side like our poor friend Troy.

[ QUOTE ]
Lock me in a room wearing my birkenstocks, wool socks, cargo shorts and a tie-dyed shirt (all made from natural, organically grown fibers) with Rush Limbaugh, Mike Savage, Glenn Beck and the ghost of Ron Regan for a week with nothing to eat or drink besides lobster and steak and the finest beers from around the world.

[/ QUOTE ]

since you are a skilled locksmith, I'll put you in a room and weld the door shut! No lock picking for you.

Either that or we will go out in the woods and I'll put you out of your misery......

Just to prove that one man's trash is another man's treasure, I came home today from a wet soggy muddy day of picking up trash on the river with a "GAME BAG" and a lot of closed cell foam sheeting.

Many people would not recognize a nasty muddy pillow case as just a game bag waiting to have meat put in it and hauled out on a back pack. It is outside in a bucket soaking in some concentrated soapsuds to bleach it pre-clean and then into the washing machine it will go.

The closed cell foam (ethafoam) sheeting will be used to make a protective cushion inside of homemade carrying cases for the wind meter, gps, compass, and PDA so they dont get banged up while out hunting for something to put in the game bag.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.