Score this fella

For darn sure that was a great hunt. I like the idea of talking scores so if one says they shot a 130ish whitey then I can imagine what it is.

Scoring becomes such and ego game and there is a lot of "rubber taping" that goes on...:)

For darn sure that was a great hunt. I like the idea of talking scores so if one says they shot a 130ish whitey then I can imagine what it is.

Scoring becomes such and ego game and there is a lot of "rubber taping" that goes on...:)
I think way to often people feel that they have to shoot a certain size animal. Instead they should shoot what they will be happy with. Hunting in different areas produce different size animals. Deer in the Midwest make the deer in Florida look like midsized dogs. In turn the deer in the south don't typically have large antlers, but to me hunting in the south is more difficult due to the density of vegetation. Which at times makes for a more rewarding hunt. It would be nice if egos were put to the side

325 to 335 if the 3rds were better he's in the 340s I would guess. Hard to guess on pictures sometimes and I'm no professional