This ain't a Coyote!

You really have not a single clue of what you are talking about.
I have personally seen my friends dead cows that the wolves kill and leave! Literally eating nothing just killing for what seems fun.
He's lost 40 + head this year.

His family received death threats, folks calling and telling them that there kids were going to die getting off the school bus. All because they want his land for wolves to Rome and hunt freely.
The left is so far out of touch with reality that its unreal. Wolves are of no use to anyone that deals with them. they only intrigue uninformed unknowing armchair quarterbacks that base their opinions or feelings and made up BS with no personal interaction with the animals.
40 lost head of cattle is worth more than the average salary of the liberal pukes protecting the wolves! Take that value from they're tables and kids mouths and see if they still cry protect the wolf!

Caught this on my trail cam in a place I occasionally elk hunt in Idaho. That ain't a coyote!

I've had a trail cameras up in this general area for years and this is the first time I've captured a wolf on one. There have been rumors of wolves in the area for some years now by ranchers. I've never seen or heard one while hunting. But now I have proof. And it ain't good!
Nice picture ,but I'd rather be looking at him in the crosshairs of my 204,right on his neck.

Nice picture ,but I'd rather be looking at him in the crosshairs of my 204,right on his neck.
I've seen them pretty close and I think more gun than that is called for. The creepy part is you only see the one...where are the others? They are pack animals that want you to focus on the one while the others take you down. It makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.