This ain't a Coyote!

I live and hunt in Ca, these clowns that run fish and wildlife (HSUS sets policy) are the enemy of the hunting population. I have a 700 acre ranch I hunt that's between SF and Sacramento. We had an amazing deer population, I remember seeing 20+ legal bucks a year In one canyon. Last year we got one buck off the ranch and it wasn't for lack of trying. where I hunt you can't shoot bears and it's a high crime if you kill a lion (now Bobcats are protected as well). The "humaniacs" want to reintroduce Grizzlies and wolves, do it. So long as you drop them off in downtown LA, SF Bay Area and High lefty populated areas. These people are sick, they have coyotes attacking kids, people out walking their dogs are getting attack and killed in Golden Gate Park. Mountain lions are snatching large dogs out of peoples yards. Couple pictures from our ranch. View attachment 199917View attachment 199918
I feel for you Brother. The Fish and Wildlife Dept. doesn't set policies and laws in Ca. The anti hunting public and politicians do. When Dictator Newsom stops bobcat hunting by himself , that's tyranny in wildlife form. He will pick away at it like they do with gun laws in that state. Slowly making one thing after another illegal .

I guess I'll throw my cat into this discussion. I personally think that the left may have finally found a way to get rid of our weapons. If you introduce apex predators and they decimate the prey population to the point that we can no longer hunt it would be a little bit easier to have all the firearms turned in and removed from the American people. I do think that it's part of their " big plan" . I personally have never seen a wolf or a mountain lion in the wild .
And yes I do think they are a beautiful animal but there has to be a way for population control . Not wait till it's all out of wack and then argue about how to get the numbers in check , after they've killed everything. And closing seasons.
I really hope I'm completely wrong with my way of thinking, but I personally don't trust them.

they make their decisions based on FEELING and not facts

I can't see one

Looks like a collar to me...

1592843218598.png

I feel for you Brother. The Fish and Wildlife Dept. doesn't set policies and laws in Ca. The anti hunting public and politicians do. When Dictator Newsom stops bobcat hunting by himself , that's tyranny in wildlife form. He will pick away at it like they do with gun laws in that state. Slowly making one thing after another illegal .

Newsom is trash, if what I understand Is correct, his father is the one that got the law passed that outlawed lion hunting in Ca. Found out last Monday I'm being medically retired After 21 years in Law Enforcement. I love California, it's beautiful and the hunting and fishing are amazing, but I can't wait to get the F out of here for a mountain state. Where people think and vote the same way I do, support the constitution and respect each other.

I guess I'll throw my cat into this discussion. I personally think that the left may have finally found a way to get rid of our weapons. If you introduce apex predators and they decimate the prey population to the point that we can no longer hunt it would be a little bit easier to have all the firearms turned in and removed from the American people. I do think that it's part of their " big plan" . I personally have never seen a wolf or a mountain lion in the wild .
And yes I do think they are a beautiful animal but there has to be a way for population control . Not wait till it's all out of wack and then argue about how to get the numbers in check , after they've killed everything. And closing seasons.
I really hope I'm completely wrong with my way of thinking, but I personally don't trust them.
I think your correct .

Newsom is trash, if what I understand Is correct, his father is the one that got the law passed that outlawed lion hunting in Ca. Found out last Monday I'm being medically retired After 21 years in Law Enforcement. I love California, it's beautiful and the hunting and fishing are amazing, but I can't wait to get the F out of here for a mountain state. Where people think and vote the same way I do, support the constitution and respect each other.

Newsom as trash is putting it lightly . He makes Brown look like an angel. He's finnanced by Getty. Nephew of Pelosi . Groomed by the Browns to be President . Iook it up. I don't know about his father getting Mtn. lion moritoriom passed . They snuck the bill in on a proposition and got it passed in 1992. They tried to over turn it in a vote and almost passed. I got out of Ca.. Best think I ever did. Love living in a free state. A very red state. When you move , you can be nieghbor.

I was hunting California, east of 101, west of I5, outside of Covelo CA if you know the area. I swear I saw one. At first I thought it was a German Sheppard, but after I gather my thoughts, I realized it was way to big for a coyote, I'm 14 miles from nearest town, a loose or wild dog would be unlikely, it was probably a wolf. California would say they don't exist here.

I was hunting California, east of 101, west of I5, outside of Covelo CA if you know the area. I swear I saw one. At first I thought it was a German Sheppard, but after I gather my thoughts, I realized it was way to big for a coyote, I'm 14 miles from nearest town, a loose or wild dog would be unlikely, it was probably a wolf. California would say they don't exist here.
The Oregon wolves or already into Northern Ca.. Even collard ones . I don't know how north Covelo is but I don't doubt it.

That's what I thought at first, but I don't think it does. The ur kind of bunches at the neck when it's turned looking towards the camera, but then when it straightens its neck there doesn't appear to be anything there.
Is it just me, or does it look like that wolf has a collar on?

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.