Scope

jbo829

Hello fellow members I Maybe be posting this one the wrong place but here's a long shot my father and I are helping an 11 year old who's fathers passed and wants to get into hunting due to the crisis my father is gifting him a 243 Remington 700 I'm buying him some ammo I seen a local classified to get him 20 boxes of ammo it's cheap ammo but if $275 for all the ammo my question is DOES ANYONE HAVE A CHEAP SCOPE I COULD BUY FROM YOU TO GET HIM STARTED

Last edited:
Hello fellow members I Maybe be posting this one the wrong place but here's a long shot my father and I are helping an 11 year old who's fathers passed and wants to get into hunting due to the crisis my father is gifting him a 243 Remington 700 I'm buying him some ammo I seen a local classified to get him 20 boxes of ammo it's cheap ammo but if $275 for all the ammo my question is DOES ANYONE HAVE A CHEAP SCOPE I COULD BUY FROM YOU TO GET HIM STARTED
Define "cheap". What is the price range you're looking at?

jbo829 will post up pic of young man with rifle/scope. We all need to think about PIF (pay it forward) when we have opportunity. Hopefully a small gesture can help a young man become involved with the outdoors rest of his life. Anybody else have something they can PIF? Knife? I don't know this young man but I am placing my faith in jbo829 this is a worthy cause.

Yes sir my father and I are trying to get him hunting since he enjoys hearing us talk about hunting his father don't like the out the outdoors but is fine with use taking him and doing all this for him and teaching him his mother is mor excited than the young man I will be teaching about some reloading later on when he is ready

Recent Posts