Scope recommendation?

Jbar280

Hoping you guys can help with a scope recommendation as I have never been that much into optics. Have a VX5HD 3-15 X 44 on a Fierce 300WM which is probably my best scope and I like it a lot. Now I am setting up a Tikka 7mm Mag and am wondering if anyone can recommend a similar but maybe more inexpensive option than the VX5. I would like to have 30mm tube, exposed turrets and zero stop. Perhaps something in the Vortex line would be good but I am not familiar with their products. Does anyone have any recommendations? Would like to spend less than $600

Hoping you guys can help with a scope recommendation as I have never been that much into optics. Have a VX5HD 3-15 X 44 on a Fierce 300WM which is probably my best scope and I like it a lot. Now I am setting up a Tikka 7mm Mag and am wondering if anyone can recommend a similar but maybe more inexpensive option than the VX5. I would like to have 30mm tube, exposed turrets and zero stop. Perhaps something in the Vortex line would be good but I am not familiar with their products. Does anyone have any recommendations? Would like to spend less than $600
This is an insane blowout on the Trijicon Credo. It retails over $1000, tracks, holds zero, and has awesome glass.
They have an MOA model for $100 more if you're into that.
https://www.eurooptic.com/Trijicon-...nter-Dot-30mm-Matte-Black-Riflescope-290.aspx

Burris 3-15 x44 HD dial up turret, zero stop, E3 reticle light up tiny cross in center . very nice glass. I have three of the Leupold VX5HDZL2 firedot . so I can compare the two. And I'm very pleased with the Burris.

I went through this last week; ended up getting another VX5, but could have gotten a VX3 4.5x14x40 for $615 so almost in your budget.
Looked at Optica; glass is great but dials a little weird in reviews with odd adjustments.
and a lot of folks like the Burris.
I would not go Vortex in that price range. My gunsmith has seen lots of failures and I trust him.

The Athlon 5-25x56 Midas Tac with the APRS6 reticle might be the Best Buy out there. Great scope! I have a VX5 3-15, Cronus, Ares ETR, and IOR Valdada and a host of other Leupolds. You are not giving up a lot if anything with the Midas Tac when you consider the price and warranty. They can be had for $849 or less if you shop around. The glass is good to a 1000 yards or more even on days with heavy mirage.

Sightron scopes might be worth looking at. Doug from camera land puts some specials in the optics for sale. My experience with them has always been great. They sell a variety of brands and might be worth your time to give them a call and see what they have and recommend. Good luck

The Athlon 5-25x56 Midas Tac with the APRS6 reticle might be the Best Buy out there. Great scope! I have a VX5 3-15, Cronus, Ares ETR, and IOR Valdada and a host of other Leupolds. You are not giving up a lot if anything with the Midas Tac when you consider the price and warranty. They can be had for $849 or less if you shop around. The glass is good to a 1000 yards or more even on days with heavy mirage.
At least I only advised him to spend $15 over his budget of $600 🤣 Bunch of enablers.