scope mounts

marlow 243

chris What do you think of the warne tach rings and bases. wont the bases exsp. weaver type rings. thanks marlow

Mysticplayer

Weaver bases and Burris Sig rings w/ inserts. I don't put my rifles in a scabbard but do use my gear 'pretty' hard and shoot lots. So far, no issues.

The new stuff you buy today has improved hardware and increased material - stronger. I doubt anyone will damage these without first destroying the scope. I have broken many torx head wrenches with not so much as dinging their screws. Yes, I like my stuff on tight and the hardware will take it easily.

You can shim the scope, never need to lap, and no ring marks. All for 1/3 the cost of 'tactical' rings.

Jerry

bucknutz

kirby,i've been eyeballing the bagers too.glad to hear you like them.i sent you an e-mail and not sure if it was blocked,just keeping in touch for an update? e-me when you get a chance.getting close to a decision on tactical optics

älg

Chris, just curious.... do you ever make your own base/rail or go with badger directly ?
does badger have a base for nesika actions or you have to use the blank they offer?

chris matthews

Badger. He makes them best, so I stick to what I do best- making rifles.
They don't make one for Nesika- the Nesika made base is pretty good.

Sasquatch

thanks for the link 3 six. The rifle I want to put these on is being delayed and wont get here until next week /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.