Scope levels for the beginner or budget oriented shooter

Tyler Kemp

I made some 3D printed adjustable scope levels for a buddy a few months back, he always had troubles keeping everything perfect when tightening something down on a scope...but he didn't want to spend what an adjustable level typically costs. It worked great, his buddies wanted some, their buddies wanted some, improvements were made, etc...and turned into a small business just making these adjustable levels for people. Here's one on a Desert Tech:

vlJvmXa.jpg

This led to making some other scope related accessories. Currently I'm testing rail mounted levels and a cosine indicator that will be by far the lowest priced on the market, with all the functionality. Past the testing stage now is a standard nonadjustable scope level for only $10 in 1", 30mm, and 34mm. These things are pretty tough and I've sold a whole bunch to local PRS shooters, thought you guys might like to see them. I'll post a few pictures of a GA Precision PRS rifle with one equipped:

oTfqrJb.jpg

SE5t7qY.jpg

WSWdwbx.jpg

I also can do custom parts and prototyping, here's a 40mm two bolt level design I made for a customer next to a 1" adjustable level:

WxQOd38.jpg

Tyler,

I mounted one on the 34mm scope and another on a 1" scope. The one on the 34mm scope is waiting for a trigger. The one on the 1" scope is waiting for fluting and salt bath nitride. It may be weeks before I get to play with your levels.

Tyler,

I mounted one on the 34mm scope and another on a 1" scope. The one on the 34mm scope is waiting for a trigger. The one on the 1" scope is waiting for fluting and salt bath nitride. It may be weeks before I get to play with your levels.

I bet they're antsy waiting to get used :)

We've been making constant small improvements and changes to the levels, if you ever run into any difficulties or issues, don't hesitate to let me know! All word so far has been great, have had a few news articles online about them which is pretty neat.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.