Savage 110 Ultralite - 28 Nosler, Proof Research, 24" Barrel,

I also haven't had any stock issues. Mine shoots good out to 1058. I have the bottom metal issues but I'm not that worried about it due to the fact this gun doesn't get shot or hunted very much. My other complaint is the mag length is too short. I wouldn't wanna even attempt to run the 195 Berger's due to how far you'd have to shove em in. The 154 hammers run great.
What is your gun chambered in?
Have you tried the washer method for the bottom metal issues?

I have a 110 UL in 308 WIN, bought it to hunt pigs at night. Didn't care for the stock so purchased a Accustock with full aluminum bedding block from Northand Shooters Supply for $70. It comes with a recoil lug that will fit the accustock. Of course I had to pull the barrel to install the lug, otherwise it was a perfect fit. I really like the accustock stock, it only weighs 4.6 ozs more than the Accufit that came on the rifle. I installed a Kydex cheek riser as I have Sightmark Wraith Mini on the rifle for pig hunting which setup for MPR. I don't mind the plastic bottom metal, fits and functions fine. The mag fits perfectly easy to insert/remove and is secure. Accuracy is in the .75 MOA range with 168 A-MAX over Varget. I hope to tighten the groups up with some load development.

Sav UL Stock 1.jpg
Sav UL Stock 2.jpg
Sav 110 UL.jpg

I added a thin metal washer between the bottom metal and the stock. My magazine was hitting the receiver and not engaging the catch unless I slammed it in there. Then, it was hard to remove because there was too much tension on the catch.
Pictures of this, please and thank you.

I have the Savage 110 ultralite 6.5 creedmoor and the stock was terrible. So I replaced it with a H.S precision with a detachable mag box, I had to do some fittingfor the stock because of the lower bolt release but it was pretty simple. There are other lightweight stocks out there. I also smothed out the bolt fluted edges with 2k grit sand paper because they were sharp and would hang up on the action. New bolt handle.Now the rifle feels great and shoots amazing.
20221029_153649.jpg