SAAMI approved 22 Creedmoor

Yes, I have from 22-7mm in the Creedmoor line. Just be nice to have factory ammo that shoots well.

I haven't tried that weight . But it does awesome w/120 VMax and several 140gr bullets. I am getting a new barrel spun up at SAC …will be done next week. Give me a month and I will report back.

for those weight bullets I use my 708 and 708 AI's, 7x57AI and my new 7SAW from SCR.

I haven't tried that weight . But it does awesome w/120 VMax and several 140gr bullets. I am getting a new barrel spun up at SAC …will be done next week. Give me a month and I will report back.

for those weight bullets I use my 708 and 708 AI's, 7x57AI and my new 7SAW from SCR.
I was thinking a precision shooting oriented case, good ballistic, low recoil, good barrel life.

Based on the performance I am seeing from the heavy .22 caliber bullets on game up to and including elk, I am pretty sure my next build is going to be a .22 Creed.

I have a 6.5 Creedmoor Tikka that is currently redundant with my .260 Remage build (first non-AR home build for me), so it will probably end up as the donor.

How does a 7mm creed do with 160-170 class bullets?
A creed having a shorter case than a 7-08, but having a higher max pressure could be better/faster? A 20" barrel with 170's should put it in the 2,500fps range or less. A 7creed is similar to a 7tcm (if such cartridges would exist).