Remington 700 vs 7 triggers

mtJim

Trying to decide between Remington 700 and Remington 7 length for a new build. Action will be one of the Rem clones with a side bolt release. Problem lies with being left handed; I have not been able to find a left handed Model 7 trigger. Since I don't need the Rem bolt release, would a Model 700 trigger work in a Model 7?

Well.......
I've seen several items pertaining to Remington s/a pop up for sale....I always ask if it'll fit a model 7.....so far the answer is "NO"...with more votes than Biden got...
So....I'm gonna say my m7 does not look like a Remington at all......well...other than being a trigger........so my final answer is...
DOUBTFUL.......HA

I buy my jewell triggers here . he has the model 7 listed separately from the 700 . when you look at the model 7 trigger it says not for 700 .

Jewell has a model 7 and a Model 700. Same with Triggertech, same with Timney, same with etc… However, I cannot find anyone with a left handed Model 7. From what I can tell, the difference between the Model 7 and the Model 700 is the bolt release. If the Rem clone action has a side bolt release, could I remove the bolt release from a Model 700 trigger and install it in a Model 7?

Jewell has a model 7 and a Model 700. Same with Triggertech, same with Timney, same with etc… However, I cannot find anyone with a left handed Model 7. From what I can tell, the difference between the Model 7 and the Model 700 is the bolt release. If the Rem clone action has a side bolt release, could I remove the bolt release from a Model 700 trigger and install it in a Model 7?
The difference between the Model 7 and the Model 700 is the factory bolt release.

Trying to decide between Remington 700 and Remington 7 length for a new build. Action will be one of the Rem clones with a side bolt release. Problem lies with being left handed; I have not been able to find a left handed Model 7 trigger. Since I don't need the Rem bolt release, would a Model 700 trigger work in a Model 7?
The bolt release is the only difference between the trigger for a 700 and a seven